Walton Road - Wavendon 27 July 2017
Lichfield Down - Walnut Tree 27 July 2017
Walton Road - Wavendon / Wavendon Gate 24 May 2017
Highgate Over - Walnut Tree 26 May 2017
Isaacson Drive - Wavendon Gate 1 June 2017
Various roads for MK Marathon May 1st 2017
Order Map Leaflet
Arne Lane - Old Farm Park 26 Apr 2017
Tamworth Stubb - Walnut Tree 23, 24 and 25 May 2017
Overnight Road Closures
Various roads around A421 Kingston Roundabout - 20/03/17 until 13/04/17
Isaacson Drive - Wavendon Gate 17/03/17
Parking Restrictions - Proposed
Caldecotte Lake Drive, Felsted, Monellan Drive, Monellan Grove
Order Maps Plan
East West Rail Update
Click here for update on Public Consultations held in September 2015
The Council recently attended a meeting at which an update was provided on the status
of the rail link.
Below is a summary of the main points raised:
- The upgrade has been approved. Work will start shortly.
- The service will be up and running between Oxford and Bedford by the end of 2017.
- The line from Bletchley to Bedford will be electrified from 2017 onwards.
- There are 8 councils including Milton Keynes Council who will contribute £50m over 10 years to the £500m project.
- The line will also be opened up from Aylesbury to Bicester.
- As there is an existing running line from Bletchley to Bedford, there will not be a requirement for planning permission to electrify the line.
- As the electrification approval is new to the proposed scheme, there has been no studies completed on the impact on crossing points and stations of running a high speed service.
- The project should create 12000 new jobs along the route and generate tax revenue of £70m with GDP of £38m. It is expected that the line should pay for itself in 10 years.
- There will be a new station at Winslow.
Please click here to view their website.
MK Council have managed, for the foreseeable future, to find money to continue with the current bus services with no cuts to provision.