There are four allotment sites within Walton Community Council's boundaries. Please use the menu on the left to access layout plans of the sites, which are located at:
- Studley Knapp, Walnut Tree
- Boxberry Gardens, Walnut Tree
- Holst Crescent, Old Farm Park
- Duchess Grove, Wavendon Gate
Allotment garden tenancies run from 1 October until 30 September to mirror the growing calendar. Tenancy agreements together with an invoice for payment of annual rent are usually sent out during late July.
The annual charge is currently £30 for a full plot, £15 for a half plot and, where available, £7.50 for a sub plot. New tenants that rent a full or half plot mid-year will be charged on a pro rata basis. A 50% concession is available on full plots for tenants in receipt of the following state benefits:
- State pension
- Unemployment benefit
- Disability living allowance
Allotment Management Policy
* The council operates a waiting list based on date of application, with the prospective tenant being put on a waiting list upon receipt of an application form.
* You can be offered an allotment garden on any of the sites above. You may request a plot on a specific site, however this may result in a longer waiting period.
* Should you not be in a position to accept the allotment garden when offered, we will remove your details from the list and await your renewed application at a time more convenient to yourself.
* Offers of an allotment garden will be communicated via an e-mail or daytime contact number. Allotment gardens cannot be offered by post due to time constraints.
* Only applications from residents of Walton Parish can be considered.
* If there is a reason for restriction on accessibility that necessitates you applying for a specific site please contact the office using the details above.
Renting your own allotment plot: To check the status of vacancies, costs, or for any other tenancy enquiries, please contact our dedicated allotment e-mail address or download an application form here.